Are you a high-energy professional who can be responsible for the success of your company’s sales department without hesitation? A person who can set goals for their team and produce monthly forecasting reports to see how well they’re doing in achieving those targets? Is your superpower to bring a vision to reality? Are you the architect of your team? You can give direction, facilitate change and achieve results through efficient, responsible, and creative management of resources. And you manage to do all of this in an ever-changing environment. Is your goal to have a team of performers, bring results, and create a great environment to work in for your team using communication, positivity, and empathy?
This is the Job for you! We are willing to empower and listen to you and your ideas.
What we expect from you
- Achieving growth and hitting sales targets by successfully managing the sales team
- Designing and implementing a strategic sales plan that expands company’s customer base and ensure its strong presence
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs
- Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team
- Plan goals and actions according to their priority, thus bringing the established results
- Organize the resources effectively (Time, money, current process, and especially the team)
- Put the right people in the right spot, and create the best environment for your team to really work together and make the system work as predictable as possible.
- Measure and control work progress by numbers and KPI, to be able to change the strategy when necessary.
What you can expect from joining our team
- Competitive Pay
- Commission Pay & Base Pay
- Ability to grow within the company
- Medical, vision and dental benefits